Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashion Week Columbus Photos: Pop Princess Debut

Now that Pop Princess is an official debutante of the world, all dressed in frills and ribbons from head to toe... I thought it was time to share some of the photos with you! I know you've been waiting to see how the rest of the dresses turned out, and you have been oh so patient with me!

Please enjoy and take a peek into the Etsy store as they will all be for sale very soon. : 3

I would like to very much thank my darling, lovely models for being so fun to work with and my sweetie pie friend, Xandre, for his good eye and wonderful photos!









*Photography: Xandre King ... http://www.iworxphoto.com/
Models: Cheyenne I. , Hayley S., Kaleah H., Emily A.


*All designs belong to and are copyrighted by Pop Princess/Annika Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...