Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fashion Week: 1st Garment

Hello hello my lovelies, as promised your first sneak peek at the 1st dress for fashion week!
Now... I have not slept much this week so I do apologize for any grammatical or spelling (i.e. sleep deprived) errors that I make. Bear with me!

I will probably go into this in more detail at a later date, but this dress was one of the most difficult things I have ever made!! And we had to make it in 3 days, and took 1 entire day to sew because the organizers decided to randomly have a photo shoot and spring it on us Monday morning... With the help of my trusted friend and partner in crime, Joella, we managed to whip this together on such short notice. (Note to self or others: Chiffon ruffles are a PAIN and SUPER TIME CONSUMING. But...oh so cute. >.<)

Hope you love it my dears! The rest I'm keeping a secret so come to the big runway show October 14th! ; )



*Design is copyrighted by and belongs to Pop Princess/Annika Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...