Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pop Princess' Royal Court

During my blogging days, I would like to feature another indie designer whom I admire once in awhile and bestow them the admiration and praise they deserve! I will welcome them into my royal court and feature a link of their choice on my blog for you to stroll over for a visit at leisure!
Sounds neat right? Let me know if you'd like to be considered, cutie!

For our first new royal member of the Candy Kingdom, I would like to welcome a long time honoree and much admired indie designer.......

Natascha at : www.pinkhellokitty.etsy.com , aka: Insanely Sweet!

For many years now, back when she was calling her shop Ginerbread Jewelry, I have immensely cooed and swooned over the scrumptious, delightful designs that can only be found at Natascha's Etsy! She creates more than mere trinkets which seem to litter the market place, but carefully crafted designs of a candied wonderland, created by an equally as sweet and talented soul.













Featured are a few of her older designs, which I still love very much! Over time her style has evolved to a perfect sugary confection of delight, and each once is carefully crafted by hand and gleams with the love of its creator. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent favoriting her items on Etsy and always looking forward to the next batch of goodies! (I personally own the picnic basket necklace below, one filled with cookies! Yum!) Each piece is as unique as a snowflake and you'll never see another created like it in the whole world, which creates a sense of something completely special, as if it was made just for you.






Natascha, herself, is one of the most creative and kindest sellers that I've had the pleasure to work with. Her talent and unique perspective is one without parallel, and I assure you will fall as quickly in love with her designs as I did. You can see where her designs get their sweetness from, enough to give you a toothache! ^_~ Go check out her shop and see if your next visit isn't to the dentist....

If you're looking for quick sweet fix, visit her blog at: http://gingerbreadjewelry.blogspot.com/

*All designs featured belong to the lovely Natascha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...